[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Packet loss masking

Hello,

(I need this for school project: masking handoff loss in Mobile IPv6 network)

When there is loss in audio stream, I should repeat last receved half second of audio.

I am planing to use Gnomemeeting over openh323.

Is it enough to do some changes in sound_handling.cpp in Gnomemeeting?

Any sugestions a/o solution are welcome -- I am beginner.

Bye,
--Dalibor

--
Naručite svoj XXLadsl odmah, uz instalaciju i modem za samo 1 kunu! Svaki
korisnik dobiva i set noževa, a  1.000 najbržih sretnika i DVD player ili