Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: A SIP provider where Gnomemeeting-opal doesn't work...

The problem is that you have several interfaces for now. Just disable
all of them except the one that GM should use (no way to bind to only
one for now) and it should work.

Also make sure you are correctly configured for NAT.