Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Testing Team

Here you have my testing profile:
* AVC & DC Firewire cameras.
* Philips ToUcam pro USB camera.
* Quicknet card (out of service right now due to 2.6 kernel upgrade).
* Asterisk PBX.
* Micronet SIP phone (hw one).
And the most important ones, ears, hands, eyes ... (just kidding with
the latter)...

I'd like to ask a question, forget it if you consider it a nonsense or
a waste of time/resources, but I'd like to ask for a way to have daily
rpm files as i can have daily cvs tgz's. It'll save lots of time for me
as i shere my machine at home for both testing and my usual home
working. So i prefer to test rpm version of cvs source because it's
easy for me to track missing files and installed versions. Do you think
it'll be possible?