Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Poll

Hi Damien,

Zitat von Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>:

> Le vendredi 24 septembre 2004 à 09:20 +0200, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> > > - the message stays visible as long as you don't act with the gui, ie
> :
> > > make a call, play with the menu, ...
> >
> > Wrong. It will only be hidden when having a new call. After that it'll
> > return like with any mobile. As long as you have not acknowledged it or
> > restart GM.
> >

> How would you acknowledge it?
>
> On my mobile, I hit "cancel", in GM I have no idea. If we had a popup,
> we could acknowledge it by clicking on "ok".
>
> We could say that :
> - calling somebody (even if it fails) = ack
> - consulting the history = ack

only with the consulting the history. I.e. when you click on the link in the
statusbar that does read you have missed calls (just like in your other mail
with "3 calls missed, 2 voicemail messages waiting" link propo

Somewhat i think that making a new call might be also an ACK, but i doubt
that's intuitive. For sure another received is *NO* ack to the missed
calls.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian