Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Some CVS test

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mercredi 20 octobre 2004 à 00:20 +0200, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Nobody tested this?

Le lundi 18 octobre 2004 à 16:57 +0200, Damien Sandras a écrit :

hello,

Can those of you who have 1-channel soundcard test that if the soundcard
is busy and if you are doing a call you get a popup with CVS indicating
the channel can not be opened?

Yes popup window is opened with info that audio channel is actually in used and that call will be done with audio disabled. Which is perhaps a little bit ... stupid, no? (CVS 20041019)

Well somebody complained that there was no popup. What do you think
stupid?

No it is good that we get that info to the user, and even better is if we could tell what applilcation is blocking the soundcard that would be the best info.