Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Polycom viewstation FX

Guilhem Tardy wrote:

Hi Misi,

With a bit of delay, the newest version of my software came out earlier today.

I will be available for a test tomorrow evening (13:00 CET). I actually tried
to call just now, and found out that the Polycoms don't like "unknown"
capabilities such as MPEG-4. They should just ignore it, but instead refuse to
start. :(

Cheers!
Guilhem.

Hello Guilhem!

How was your test? Did succed to call the MCU with your new sw?!
I can't test with you yesterday.
But tommorow all day long i am here in my office.
You can call me at 00361001020 if you want to test.

Best Regards,
Misi