Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Address book

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Hello,

I have done many changes to the address book for things I thought you
would have complained, but apparently there are not enough tests.

I consider the address book as finished and ready now, except for a bug
with speed dials which is in Evolution-Data-Server (I think).

Please test it, and try to add / edit / remove address books and
contacts and see if everything looks ok.

Here is the changes that I consider as important :
* Largelly improved the dialog to add/edit addressbooks:
       - the title is now correct
       - unnecessary fields are hidden when add/editing an address book
following we are adding, editing it, and following if it is a local
       or remote address book
       - added checks to make sure there are no missing fields

* Added right-click menu for the address books.

* Changed column size to dynamic.

* Fixed invalid UTF-8 problems with ILS. Thanks to Johnny for reporting
this.

* Fixed search in ILS / LDAP / Evolution-Data-Server.

* Select the first local or remote address book when deleting an address
book.

* Added back the message in the status bar when searching for users
(reported by Kilian long ago).
CVS from 20041004

Empty addressbook:

I want to add a contact in personal: I can't. Everythings seems to work but addressbook stays empty. Exemple of an entry: user=dh, url=121,validate. I can try adding mail address or what you want, nothing.

I'm using KDE - debian SID, not registered to ILS. Could be an help in addressbook windows or when mouse is over a field.

--
Daniel