Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problems with receiving video

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 12:58 +0300, Johnny Strom wrote:
> Malcolm Caldwell wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am using Jonhy's srpms.  In the last few days I have not been able to
> > receive video.  I see messages that codec has been open for reception,
> > but all I see in the gm window is the logo.
> >
> > Is this just me?
>
> Yes receive video works fine here I never had any problems with that try
> to check your settings and do a test call to me I have video
> transmission always on.

There is something going on, but a least I now have seen received video.
I am now using the 2004 10 04 rpms.  I am going to try to recompile the
src.rpms and see if I can still view the video.

It started working again when I changed the 'view' from local video
(which *did not* show local video, just the gnomemeeting logo) to
remote.  Once I did this the video was recieved just fine.  Then I
reselected localvideo and I saw local video just fine...

(I don't know why it was set to local video, nor why that gave me the
logo)