Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Warning: Regression in gcc 3.4.1 and 3.5.0

Hi Craig,

> If you can confirm this is true, I will update my compiler/distro list
> at http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/compilers.html

You can bump Debian SID and Debian SARGE to 3.3.4
SID has:
# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.4 (Debian 1:3.3.4-13)

SARGE has:
# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.4 (Debian 1:3.3.4-6sarge1)

for now. I pretty much guess sarge will be released with that version,
but i'll check again when it really comes to the next Debian stable
being rolled out.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian