Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] OPAL branch + Port status

Hi Damien,

Am Donnerstag, den 25.11.2004, 00:05 +0100 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Hello,
>

> Is it interesting that I create an OPAL branch in CVS even if GM Opal is
> not usable yet?

i'd warmly welcome a public OPAL CVS. If you fear a branch within the
cvs.gnome.org, we'll setup some SVN/TLA (yeah, i know what Snark
prefers, but Damien's gotta like it) that you can use. Just let me know
if you need a repository and i'll get you one.

> That would make a backup for me, and perhaps give me some motivation.

svk or tla make a pretty good local versioning without central server.
Not sure svk does do CVS, but it can do SVN.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian