Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] W32 portage

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 01.12.2004, 09:10 +1100 schrieb Craig Southeren:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:47:55 +0100
> daniel huhardeaux <devel tootai net> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > summarize of the work done/todo to get GM running on Windows. Our goal
> > is to compile pwlib, openh323 and GM (please correct if I'm wrong).
> >
> > Work started with _pwlib_ (cvs from last week). How we made it:
> >
> > 1. cygwin: we give up (general opinion)
>
> I am able to configure PWLib (using ./configure), and compile most of it
> using the cygwin compiler that is installed as part of the cygwin setup
> program. I have no problems with pthreads or any such issues.
>
> The only remaining problems have to do with some implementation details
> for getting the routing tables. I am sure someone else could fix this
> easily.
>
> I think this is the best and simplest route for a "free" compile
> environment on Windows, unless there is another idea?

has anyone bothered asking M$ support for help on the missing DLL?
Craig, could you maybe ask them how this free MSVC is supposed to work
without that DLL? (i guess you just know best where to reach their
support *g*)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian