Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] OPAL branch + Port status

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:44:42 +0100
PUYDT Julien <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

..deleted

> > 2) Stabilize OPAL. I have started a list of bugs 1.5 months ago and
> > reported them to Craig and Robert. No work has been done on them, I
> > don't know if it is a bad news or not.
>
> No visible work doesn't mean no work.

Exactly :)

..deleted

> >  Craig and Robert are very busy (which is good), but that makes things
> > difficult for me too, my evenings are short, too short and I sometimes
> > have to spend several evenings on a problem just because I do not get an
> > answer to an email I sent.
>
> Well, I noticed you had a tendancy to take a fast and precise answer for
> granted ;-)

Exactly again :)

..deleted

> > 	- Add Audio Codecs plugins
>
> Can't the code in openh323 just be reused?

It will be, believe me :)

   Craig

 Craig Southeren      craigs postincrement com / craigs voxgratia org

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046   Jabber: craigs jabber voxgratia org

 Post Increment - Consulting & Services    http://www.postincrement.com
 Vox Gratia - The Open Source VoIP portal  http://www.voxgratia.org
 Raving Of A Strange Mind - the VoIP blog  http://www.southeren.com/blog