[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Quickcam 4000 and Fedora core 3

Hi Damien,

I don't have the cif or qcif drivers installed for this camera and the
drivers are not in the operating system. (I only did a find).
Mysteriously the camera works in large mode !!  It doesn't work in small
mode. But I don't use small mode anyway.

Did you or someone else write some code in GM for this? If so, thanks
since the drivers are no longer being maintained.

Tnx, George