Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] patch for plurals

Uh,

I've just read Funda Wang in gnome-i18n saying that:

"Those should be replaced with N_() rather than _()."

I think N_ is just
#define N_(String)
(not sure though)

Ah well, at least I tried :P

/Josep

El dl 22 de 11 del 2004 a les 01:11 +0100, en/na Josep Puigdemont va
escriure: