Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] PC-To-Phone

I'm not angry, I'm frustrated. It seems that everyone has given up on
the ixj/nixj drivers for the quicknet cards and fedora. When I read your
announcement it gave me cause to believe that quicknet was going to die
because of the driver problems.

Until the driver problems are fixed, quicknet is dead anyway.