[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM on Win32

Again,

I stopped all the MSVC stuff having problem with the engine dll (last mail from GM Win32 cookbook thread). I restart with MinGW as it's more accepted by everybody (which mean Kilian :-)) then cygwin.

I got Cmake create the unix files. Now compiling by make, I have an error with e-splash, function e_splash.new_line 44, GNOMEMEETING_IMAGES undeclared and parse error content line 44 and 51. For me the first one is not critical but the 2 others yes. Am I right? What's the problem now?

Thanks to help a poor guy loosed in this crazy compilation world ;-)

--
Daniel