Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Zeroconf support

Hi Damien,

Am Sonntag, den 14.11.2004, 19:17 +0100 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Le dimanche 14 novembre 2004 à 19:12 +0100, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> > Hi Damien,
> >

> > what kinda entity is updated? TXT? or some other field?
> > Is there an RFC (not generic DNS but zeroconf) or alike to provide
> > greater detail what DNS update is taking place?
> >

> http://www.zeroconf.org/
> should contain enough information. I don't know all the details yet
> either. I just can confirm TXT is updated.

ok.. updating TXT should be trivial (i'll provide a config sniplet once
i can prove it's working ok). What's the test-suite to know it's being
found (weather it's being updated, ask DNS, ok.. that's trivial)? Will
GnomeMeeting update *ALL* local IPs? all remote IPs? All IPv4&IPv6?

--
Best regards,
 Kilian