Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Information about NAT types and STUN

The OpenH323 FAQ also has information on STUN, see:

7.13 - What are the different firewall types reported by STUN, and what do they mean?
http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/faq.html#7_13

   Craig

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:39:27 +0100
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Le samedi 13 novembre 2004 à 15:21 +0100, Stefan Bruens a écrit :
> > Me again ...
> >
> > At the moment GMs documentation is missing any information about NAT types and
> > STUN. Can a link to rfc 3489 [1][2] be provided in the Documentation and in
> > the wizard? And [3] has a nice description of it to, and is easier to read
> > than the rfc (although it is about SIP and not H.323, but this makes no
> > difference here).
> >

> I don't think it would be wise to add such specific and complex stuff in
> the wizard, but I will have to update the manual indeed. That's on my
> TODO list :(

 Craig Southeren      craigs postincrement com / craigs voxgratia org

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046   Jabber: craigs jabber voxgratia org

 Post Increment - Consulting & Services    http://www.postincrement.com
 Vox Gratia - The Open Source VoIP portal  http://www.voxgratia.org
 Raving Of A Strange Mind - the VoIP blog  http://www.southeren.com/blog