[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Building gnomemeeting CVS without EDS

Hi All,

I'm trying to build the cvs version of gnomemeeting on Fedora Core 2.
I know there is now FC3 which has eds etc but at the moment I only
have 28.8k dialup so its a base FC2 with very few updates.

I've got openh323 1.8.2 and openh323 1.15.1 built, found the
gnome-common package that's needed for the CVS but its now complaining
about the lack of libebook which I can olny assume is
evolution-data-server for the address book. Looking at the ./configure
there's no disable-eds option. Is there a way to disable eds
requirement without disabling the whole of gnome so as to support the
pre 2.6 versions of gnome that don't have evolution 2.

Also the build comes up with a requirement of pwlib 1.8.3, which i
assume is the current CVS version. Will it work with 1.8.2?

Cheers
Pete