[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting 1.2 + OPAL porting news

Hi all,

I plan to add one last patch for ZeroConf support in GnomeMeeting in the
next few days, then update the manual and update the FAQ on Thursday and
Friday.

It is not official yet, but the strings freeze+code freeze will probably
begin on next Monday, 15th of November. Packagers will have 2 weeks to
package GnomeMeeting, and we should be ready to release on the 30th of
November, with a release party on the 1st of December.

!!!That schedule is not official yet!!!

As for the OPAL port, it is progressing, but there are still bugs in
OPAL that prevent me to progress fully. I fixed one of the problems this
week-end and I was able to get sound with GnomeMeeting for the first
time this Week-End using H.323 and SIP (tested with Asterisk).

Voilà,
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org