Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] No Audio manager

Kilian Krause a écrit :

Hi Daniel,

yesterday I downloaded the CVS version ant just want to give it a try but I can't launch gnomemeeting, I get an "aucun gestionnaire audio utilisable detecte" (no audio manager detected)

My sound card is working. I'm using alsa (SID KDE 2.6.5 kernel).

apt-get install libpt-plugins-alsa ;)
||/ Nom                Version            Description
ii  libpt-plugins-alsa 20040520.CVS-2     PWLib Audio Plugins for ALSA

:-D

Someone else face this problem?

Well, it seems to become more and more a problem, so i think the
packages will be covering this issue better with the next version.
I think that Damien explanation is more suitable ;-)

Anyway, thanks, I will wait till openh323 is ok. I have another box with GM 1.0.2