Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New feature request

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Being able to choose a different sound device for sound events than for
calls is something heavily requested.

I'll implement it, but I wonder if users will be able to use it
adequately...
If they want to use it with such kind of phones, they will learn ;-)

I just wonder how you, I mean everybody on this list, do actually if your using headset. Only solution I found was to plug an adaptator in my sound card output channel to split it in two: one for speakers, the other to the headset.