Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] speed/quality

Damien,

I like the slider concept but I think the term 'speed' is also a little confusing (i.e raising questions like... is it the speed of my internet connection?)

How about titles of "Frame Rate" and "Picture Quality"?

That's one (mini) report.... Do you feel appreciated now? ;-)

Rob.

Damien Sandras wrote:

I actually have 2 questions :
- Do you prefer H.263 or H.261?
- Do you prefer the new slider or the old settings?

/me who has the feeling nobody will test and report