Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting Roadmap

> > Please comment on this:
> > http://wiki.seconix.com/index.php/roadmap?action=edit
>       * No more ILS registration on seconix.com
>       * Registration through a gatekeeper, with registered details
>         provided through a web form published when the user is online on
>         an LDAP server hosted by seconix.com
>
> This sounds like a great option - the way, IMHO it should have been all
> along.

:-)

The problem is that we are somewhat loosing compatibility with
Netmeeting as Netmeeting can not browse LDAP servers, but Netmeeting is
dead anyway.

> Your roadmap does not mention h.263.  I assume this will be supported
> soon?

Yes, Craig has been working on integrating the patches done by
AliceStree in OpenH323 CVS and will work later on pluginizing
H.263. Having a plugin is better as I don't know what we can legally do
or not.