Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting Roadmap

 --- Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> escribió: >
Hi to all,
> I'm not convinced SIP will bring new
> features or improvement to GnomeMeeting, certainly
> not, but that is what
> people are requesting, so we will provide it thanks
> to the help of Craig
> and Robert who have been working hard on this

 While reading somo Cisco documents they compared
H.323 to SIP and it looks SIP has advantages with
respect to "network scalability" (In the "Configuring
Cisco VoIP Second Edition" -the pdf can be fetched
with edonkey, overnet,...- they speak of deployments
with tens of thousand of users).

 Is not the phone/terminal/GnomeMeeting that takes
advantage of SIP actually but the supporting
infraestructure.