[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About Sipfoundry.org

Hi all, I'm just writting to ask you if you are aware
of Sipfoundry.org.

 Pingtel has planed to release many of its code to
GPL. Amongst others they plan to release Xphone, a SIP
soft. phone for Windows/Linux. Maybe you would like to
contact them to avoid duplicate work in  some areas.
I'm sucribed to their developement list and they plan
to use glib (¿probably gtk?) so there are many
possibilities for common usage of code.