Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Introducing GnomeMeeting "Lite"

On mar, 2004-03-30 at 23:14, Damien Sandras wrote:
> - GnomeMeeting Lite will be available for Windows (if our port is
> successful, but it seems to be so far)

Since you mention the goal was to make gm portable to win32, it would be
a nice occasion for someone to answer and tell us what works in
gnomemeeting on mosx, what doesn't, what's being done, what should be
done, etc.

Having gm on *BSD, GNU/*, MOSX and win32 would be wonderful news!