Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] src rpms

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 16:54, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Le mer, 31/03/2004 �2:34 +0930, Malcolm Caldwell a �it :
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am trying to track down a bug in gnomemeeting.  I am using the redhat
>
> What kind of bug?

The bug I mentioned before where gnomemeeting crashes when I am
connected to an MCU that changes its video size from QCIF to CIF in the
middle of the conference.

I am yet to work out if it is a gnomemeeting or openh323 or pwlib bug.

> > 9 rpms.  To help debugging, I would like to re-install from a src rpm -
> > but I can't find them.  Failing a src.rpm a spec file would be great -
> > but it also is not around.
> >

> You could reuse the Fedora .src.rpms.... If not, wait for Kilian's
> answer about this :)

Sure.  I have compiled gnomemeeting from the tarball, but I still think
it would be a good idea to supply src.rpms.