[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problems on gnomemeeting 1.0 about cameras

Hi Damien,
     Is there any patch that remove the bugs about gnomemeeting 1.0 when using it with two or more cameras with the same brand name? I find that when I am connecting to GM with two Logitech Quickcam Express, the gnomemeeting waits for about a half minute and then close up without any notice. Later,the whole linux is afftected.
     Is this due to the problems of new openH323?

Regards,
ayumi

必殺技、飲歌、小星星...
浪漫鈴聲 情心連繫