Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Polycom viewstation FX

Hello!

Hello what is the problem?
I saw very lot video sync loss error in MCU if i make connection with Gnomemeeting. The picture what i saw is just like a still picture, has very very low frame rate. I saw 1 frame/sec :-< Every participant in the conference can see my picture but 1frame/sec. It is unusable. The same time i saw that the MGC 100 MCU has as i said sync loss, but it shows that the video what it recieves from gnomemeeting has 9-10 frame/sec rate! I don't know what is the reason of video sync loss :(. The MCU works fine with any other endpoint like: netmeeting, or any Polycom or any Tandberg endpoint.

As I wrote, i tried to connect GM to a Polycom ViewStation FX (software version 6.0.1) endpoint it works fine. The Viewstation said to that the frame rate is 9-10 frame/sec. But no video sync loss, and the picture what i saw is good. A continous, really moving picture not a still picture. You can test it if you like. I wrote my last mail how can you connect and test our MGC 100 MCU. Here is how can you test our Viewstation FX endpoint: It's IP:193.6.222.70 or you can use GDS 00361001020. It will be nice if somebody can help me to find out why MGC 100 MCU has this problem with GM.
Regards,

Misi

Ps.
GDS=http://commons.internet2.edu/gds.html