Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Unstable release

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hello to all,

Other projects are doing "unstable" releases when the first stable
release has been done, and announce it on freshmeat.net.

I think I will release 1.1.0 as UNSTABLE before leaving for holidays.
Do you think it is a good idea?

I can make rpm's I just need to uppgrade first.

Should we do packages and host them on gnomemeeting.org? If it is the
case, I will have to ask to Walcky to redesign the download page so that
users can switch between STABLE and UNSTABLE.
I don't know what other projects like Galeon are doing in such case.