Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Failed to load avcodec_set_print_fn

On Sunday 13 June 2004 18:09, Damien Sandras wrote:
> I'm not sure Netmeeting supports assymetric codecs.
> Try to use either MS-GSM or G.711 but not both. Also, make sure to read
> the FAQ, especially that point :
> http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x345.html#AEN402
>
> => make sure your audio works with the configuration assistant first and
> that what you say is repeated AFTER 5 seconds of delay.
Yes, the audio is working fine on my box. I was just wondering which are the
best codecs to use with GM<>netmeeting connection? I believe the codecs in
netmeeting too can be ordered. So is GSM 0.6 the best to communicate between
the two?
Thanks to you guys i got a remote netmeeting to absolutely work fine with GM
today, however i have still have to test my original contact which got this
thread rolling in the first place.

cheers
Rajil