[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [Fwd: about gnome-meeting]

I'm 99% busy right now..., but maybe someone here can help these guys.

/me counting the days left before starting holidays.
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Sir:
    Hi,the maker of the gnome-meeting.I am sorry to be presumptuous to
write email to you.
    Introduce myself first,i am a undergraduate student of Wuhan
University in China.I am taking part in an embedded program contest
which allows you to choose the topic all by yourself.It only requests
you to use the embedded device.What's more,we choose the Linux-2.4.19
kernel and qtopia desktop(Trolltech Company) as the basic
environment,and we also we choose the QT/E program environment as the
program develop platform.
    Last month,we choose the topic to be a video-meeting system.The
system is a meeting system with an embedded device as client,a x86
computer as server.The client can get the video information from a
digital camera and audio information from AC97 device.Then it should
codes the data stream and sends it to server through the network.The
server will gets the data stream then redirects the data stream to
another embedded client.
    We have three teammates in the team,but we are all freshmen of
program with QT and we don't know much about the audio,video.network
knowledges!
    Since the project task is so large that we can't finish it before
September,so we cut the task and reduce it into small one.we can only
let the client get the video and audio data stream from the device,then
store in the buffer,at last play them in the embedded client device.
    For we have check digital camera(Webeye V2000) and make sure that it
can be used in gnome-meeting.So,we think we can get some help from you
about the project.
    Any reply will be appreciated.
    Thank you very much.
-------
Tsingheng Zhang
ADDRESS:The Electronic Design Training Center
        Room 2-110,3rd District
        Electronic&Information Engineering
	Electronic&Information School
	Wuhan University