[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Polycom viewstation FX]]

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org

--- Begin Message ---
The past week as been very busy, and thus I didn't get started on this yet.

I intend to test the MCU again, and the FX endpoint as well, over the next few
days.

As I wrote earlier about the MCU, the lack of other participant is probably the
reason for no video being sent back to me. Please let me know if this is the
correct interpretation, and an agreeable time for us to "meet" on the MCU
sometime this coming week (excluding Tuesday). Please keep in mind that I am
located in Tokyo (+7h compared to Paris and Berlin).

Best regards,
Guilhem.