Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: GnomeMeeting on 2.6

Damien Sandras wrote:
Actually, we can perhaps assume that the RPMs built for the next Fedora
will be built with 2.6 if the distribution will ship with 2.6.

I would expect that packagers will build with the default kernel the
distribution is using. If people recompile their own kernel, they might
have to recompile pwlib with P_HAS_SEMAPHORE=0. I will add a FAQ about
that.