Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting on 2.6

Hi Johnny,

I'm interested in results with Seti home not running. Nothing indicates
if Seti home has a good behavior or not.

What are your communications and responsiveness results on 2.6.1 without
SETI and with various settings of P_HAS_SEMAPHORES?

Try moving windows and do usual things and see if it has impact over the
sound quality. Is the GUI slow only when Seti is eating the CPU ?