Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Make the address of the public IP detector configurable

Hi Damien,

Am Mo, den 26.01.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 16:19:
> ok, I didn' get the initial meaning of the mail. Sorry!

No prob. Funnily, in German we wouldn't have had this problem, as German
has 2 different words for "you, the one i address" and "you, everybody
around". *g*
But that's English, being brief and opening imagination for
interpretation to see things different even though using the same
words.. ;))

--
Best regards,
 Kilian