Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Make the address of the public IP detector configurable

Hi Damien,

Am Mo, den 26.01.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 16:10:
> Le 26/1/2004, "Kilian Krause" <kk verfaction de> a écrit:
>
> >Hi Damien,
> >
> >Am Mo, den 26.01.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 15:48:
> >> Answering to myself : forwarders are not really needed in my case as the
> >> DNS is not used for anything else than resolving my own domains.
> >
> >forwarders are for outgoing, not for incoming queries.
>
> That's exactly why I do not need them.

well, it was meant for the user's point of view..
i mean, we don't have a problem with the lookups from seconix.com
outgoing, do we? thus i thought we were discussing if this makes sense
in the client or not .. and this was just my comment about your pointer
to direct IP being slower than DNS..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian