[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnomemeeting addressbook, xml

Hi,

there are two things in that archive:
* a dtd, that I know is bad, but should be enough for the current (and
hence 1.00) addressbook;
* a little program's sources + associated Makefile

The little program has two usages:
./gm_addressbook > my_ab.xml
(saves your addressbook from the gconf keys into my_ab.xml)
./gm_addressbook my_ab.xml
(restores your addressbook from the xml file to the gconf keys)

The Makefile works here. (There's a warning when compiling here, but I
don't know what to do with it yet.)

Notice:
* it's too late to add a nice load/save/import addressbook from xml in
gnomemeeting for 1.00 ;
* the cvs will certainly get those features soon after 1.00 is out;
* I would like the cvs (post 1.00) to store the addressbook in
~/.gnome2/gnomemeeting/addressbook.xml instead of gconf ;
* the dtd in the archive sucks, but the one post-1.00 will have to be
good, and be compatible with the rest of gnome programs' format ;
* this little app was made in the hope it will help to make the
transition ;