Re: Re:[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] AVC & DC Firewire cameras testing.

El mar, 20-01-2004 a las 13:27, julien.puydt escribió:
> > If you need any specific test, please ask for it.
> DC! DC! DC! DC! DC! DC! DC! DC! DC! DC! DC! DC!

;-D  Damien told me you would react like that ;-D

> > Right now i am testing AVC & DC cameras. AVC was detected
> > without any
> > problem, but DC webcam is not working.
>
> I assume you tested with the -cvs packages, or avc wouldn't
> have worked. Is there a libpt-plugins-dc package available?
> There is for debian, but I don't know if it is for your
> distribution.

Johnny is rebuilding the Fedora RPMS in order to include DC
support. After that I'll test them.

> The DC plugin is fully untested -- I would really like a
> report on it! And if you're even able to debug&fix it if
> needed, then it would be even better!

I'll do my best, but unfortunatelly i'm more a sysadmin than a
programmer, but i'll give a try. Be sure that i'll try to get it
working as my main camera is the DC I have. I'd like to use
apple's isight cam (it's a DC camera also), ... so need to get
DC working as you can see ;-D