[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] AVC & DC Firewire cameras testing.

Hi all!

First of all, excuse me if what i am going to offer has already been
done, but after a search on the mailing list i didn't found such test.

Then I have available a Fedora Core 1 Linux box with a AVC Firewire
camera (Panasonic) and a DC 1394 Webcam also (Pyro). Also I have
a Quicknet PhoneJack.
On other Linux Box i have an ISDN card and asterisk running.

What i  want to do is try (and document) how to make all that stuff
running with GM (i'm using Johny RPMS of 0.99).

If you need any specific test, please ask for it.

Right now i am testing AVC & DC cameras. AVC was detected without any
problem, but DC webcam is not working. I was not able to activate any
debug that let me trace the device (webcam) discovery process. How do i
manage to do that? If i'm not wrong DC cameras are also supported, am i
right?

Damien, do you have any spanish translator for GM  documents?
I can translate into spanish and also catalan.

Thanks for your help.

--
Toni Moreno <tonim telefonica net>