[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Questions about developing the interface.

Hi Damien,

  Thanks for solving my openmcu problem last time. I'm
now trying working on the change of the interface of
Gnomemeeting and I'm wondering the possibility of
adding the skin function (Like Winamp one) to
gnomemeeting so that it would become more beautiful.

  I'm now working on the main_window.cpp and
toolbar.cpp. But I encounter some problems when
writting the interface using gtk+. I just don't know
how to change the background color of Gnomemeeting.
Does anyone know the command that should be used?
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kenny Lam.

Shining Friends、好心好報、歲月如歌...