Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Incredible but TRUE

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hello all,

I just committed one week of changes (during the evenings). A few more
features (resizable video popups that will also remember their sizes and
positions), and a suggestion of Baldrick.

But the most important is that I reorganized all GConf keys!
I suggest you to use gconf-editor to examine the nice structure that
GnomeMeeting is now having. What does that mean? :

- you have to run gnomemeeting-config-tool --clean-schemas as root
then gnomemeeting-config-tool --install-schemas as root
and then gnomemeeting-config-tool --clean as user
if you want to start from a clean structure of the keys.

- you will lose all your current settings (impossible to move hundreds
of options otherwise and suggested to not move following Havoc)

- possibly all options are affected, changing them during calls or not
could simply have no effect. That is a good opportunity to test all
options, see if they have the required effect and sane default values.

Thank you,

PS: It is really important to test all options are working before 1.00.

Hi

I have tested it now to clean all settings and start from zero it seem to be ok, the values are sane and silence detection is off as well sending of video when I choose modem as connection type.

Cheers Johnny