Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problem of Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0xdd7)!

Hi again.

It could have been that I saw this on friday so
it migt be ok in the version that I have now running,
becouse it was some days ago that I saw this thing.

Cheers Johnny

Johnny Strom wrote:

Oh

Then I can build everything again, my gm is from:
gnomemeeting-2004.02.14-CVS so the fix should be in but...

Damien Sandras wrote:

That problem was fixed on friday, that is why I asked if he was running
CVS :-)

Le 16/2/2004, "Johnny Strom" <jonny strom netikka fi> a 嶰rit:

Hi

I have seen this once as well it was with the latest GM version, no
fast start, H245 tunnling or early H245 was used.

For me so did it happen during a call I was not at the computer at the
time but the transmission of data was still on and GM had crashed or was
just frozen.

Note I have seen this only once and i did not run gdb so I could not
get a backtrace, if it happens again then I will repport.

I am runnning GM in gdb now in case something happens.

Cheers Johnny

Damien Sandras wrote:

When do you have this and with what version of gnomemeeting?

Le 16/2/2004, "aymui hamazaki" <hamazakiaymui yahoo com hk> a 嶰rit:

Dear all,

I have face one problem which is when i running the
gnomemeeting, there is an error prompt out:Xlib:
unexpected async reply (sequence 0xdd7)!

what's wrong with it??
can anyone help me !!!
Thanks a lots!!!

Best Regards,