Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] gm and gnome2.5

>Further info:
>when I opened the address book for the first time I didn't see any group
>or ils server. I had to  add the groups friend family and seconix.com
>manually. Maybe a gconf problem?  I'll try with a clean user dir and
>latest garnome that came out today.

Probably the GConf schemas have been installed at the wrong place, ie not
in the prefix.

Apparently, it was linked to the right gconf library. Just check the
result of gconftool-2 --get-default-source and also make sure that
gconftool-2 that you are using is the one in your new prefix. If not,
change your PATH so that the correct one is picked up before running
make install for GnomeMeeting...