[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: How to debug such a problem quickly

Easy.

I have done a routine that will translate your group names if they are
translated when you upgrade.

But I forgot one case that puzzles GConf, the case where it is not
translated. It is thus trying to rename itself!

Just edit ldap_window.cpp, line 3762, and replace :

if (!contact_section_old || !contact_section_new)
return;

by

/* Do nothing if no contact section is specified or if they are
 * identical
 */
if (!contact_section_old || !contact_section_new || !strcmp
(contact_section_new, contact_section_old)
return;

If it works, just commit. It works in french because I updated the french
translation for my tests.

THANKS for noticing that HUGE bug!