Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM HEAD not launching, just disk io?!

Hi

I think we relase 1.00 that is good becouse then all
ppl will download GM and test it, it just works like that :)
And then we get all the bug repports and we can then later relase
a 1.0.1 :)

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hi Kilian,

Try with yesterday's GM, then try today's GM with yesterday's libs.

From what I see it is looping in GConf, and I ignore the reason why it is
doing so, but since all our backtraces are wrong since we are using the
plugins, it could be misleading.

I would mark your bug as showstopper for 1.00. I think we won't be ready
in time. No news anymore from Zanee for the doc, I've found a few bugs
yesterday. Johnny has problems adn now you. Moreover I will be away all
week-ends from now.

I guess we should perhaps provide 0.98.5 in GNOME 2.6 and release later.
We'll see next week.