Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Documentation Images

> I have no objections. I think other software are doing this.
> Btw, I have thought you could talk about this :
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomemeeting-devel-list/2003-December/msg00138html
>
> That is a nice feature requested many times by administrators. That
> permits to force your users to use a specific gatekeeper for example,
> and then the gatekeeper has total control over calls. In other words,
> that permits to use GM in professional environments with a total control
> over what your users are doing with it.

I'll work it in somewhere.. As of right now I want to have whatever I
currently have into CVS by tomorrow night.  With images it's getting
rather hefty, I'm using png's and just the configuration druid images
total around 256k. If I do every section it could get bulky but i'll
leave that up to you. Also there are additions that need to be made
PC-To-Phone mainly. I wasn't able to document that as simply I don't
have a quicknet card and I don't know how it works.