[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Small CVS issues

I just upgraded my gnomemeeting installation to today's CVS and
noticed the following:

1.  The version is still 1.1.99--shouldn't it be >= 1.2?

2.  I'm having problem with audio reception--basically I don't get any
    unless I set "Enable silence detection" to off; well, at least
    with a test with a 1.0.2 user using the iLBC-15k2 or
    SpeedexNarrow-8k codecs.

3.  A feature request: I often leave gnomemeeting popped down;
    nonetheless, I'd like the incoming call dialog to unmap itself
    (and perhaps even the main gnomemeeting gui).

David