Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting OPAL news

Le jeu 09/12/2004 à 00:37, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
> Damien Sandras a écrit :
>
> >[...]
> >PS: as already explained, GM 2.00 is in the OPAL branch in CVS.
> >

> Hmmh, I'm a limited man: so cvs version is ... 1.2 and there is now a
> cvs version 2.0?

CVS HEAD is 1.2
CVS OPAL is the future 2.00, having SIP deserves a 2.00 release.

> If I want to install this version:
> 1. does it work beside 1.2 cvs?

Yes; see the mail I sent this week-end to the devel list.

> 2. is there an apt source-list to get it?

Not yet, Kilian is away but I think there will be packs after the 1.2
release. Notice it is "usable", but far to be as good and as usable as
1.2. I will now try to find and fix bugs in opal. I hope to be able to
collaborate with Craig and Robert, it would be more efficient.

> I went to snapshots.seconix.com but didn't find any usefull information :(
>
> FYI, todays 1.2 CVS is broken in SID as libhowl0 package miss the file
> libhowl-0.9.7.so.1: creating a symlink with this name to
> libhowl-0.9.6.so.1 did the trick

Good idea to get crashes ;)
//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com